2020 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Meetings
The Advisory Committee will meet approximately five times to complete its work. During these public meetings, the Advisory Committee discusses its review of the scientific evidence and makes plans for future Committee work. All meetings are open to the public to attend either in-person or through webcast.
Please see below for the meeting dates and host cities.*
- Meeting 1: March 28-29, 2019 (Washington, DC)
- Meeting 2: July 10-11, 2019 (Washington, DC)**
- Meeting 3: October 24-25, 2019 (Washington, DC)
- Meeting 4: January 23-24, 2020 (Houston, TX)**
- Meeting 5: March 12-13, 2020 (Washington, DC)
* Please note these dates are subject to changes. All dates and locations will be confirmed at least 15 days prior to each meeting.
** Meetings 2 and 4 will include an opportunity for the public to provide oral comments to the Advisory Committee.
Registration for each meeting will be announced at DietaryGuidelines.gov, via the Federal Register, and through our list serv.
Meeting materials, including the archived webcasts and presentations, from each Committee meeting will be posted after the meeting concludes. Please allow one to two weeks for this to occur.