USDA and HHS develop resources for professionals to help promote healthy eating across the lifespan from birth to older adulthood. Use the information on this page to learn more about the Dietary Guidelines and get tips and resources to share with others.
¿Estás buscando más recursos en español que apoyen el uso e implementación de las Guías Alimentarias para Estadounidenses? Visita nuestra página de Recursos en español.
Health.gov Blog Posts
The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion within HHS plays an important role in keeping the nation healthy. The blog posts below provide insights for health professionals about the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2020-2025 to support Americans’ health at every life stage. Access the full blog on health.gov.
- It’s Never Too Late to Make Every Bite Count
- Nutrition During Pregnancy to Support a Healthy Mom and Baby
- Nutrition During Breastfeeding: How Health Professionals Can Support Healthy Moms and Babies
- Nutrition as We Age: Healthy Eating with the Dietary Guidelines
- Keep Your Patients Healthy Throughout Adulthood by Improving Nutrition
- Giving Children and Adolescents a Healthy Start Through Nutrition
- Make Every Bite Count, Even Little Bites!
- Make Every Bite Count During National Nutrition Month
- Let’s Start the New Year by Making Every Bite Count!
- USDA and HHS Just Released the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2020-2025