2025 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee: Meeting 3
The 2025 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee (Committee) held its third meeting on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 and Wednesday, September 13, 2023. During the meeting, the following agenda items were discussed:
- Presentation by the Chair and Vice Chair highlighting the work progress of the Committee since its second meeting.
- Presentation by the Health Equity Working Group.
- Presentations by each subcommittee and deliberations by the full Committee regarding draft protocol development and draft conclusion statements.
- Registered members of the public provided virtual oral comments (recorded and live) to the Committee for their consideration as they review the current state of nutrition evidence.
- Plans for future Committee work.
Day 1: September 12, 2023
|List of Oral Commenters||Download|
Day 2: September 13, 2023
|Presentation Slides||Coming Soon|
*Meeting materials, including the meeting slides, will be posted to this page once they are available. Please allow up to a month for the presentation slides to be posted.
Continuing Professional Education Credits
Registered Dietitians (RD), Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN), Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTR), and Nutrition and Dietetics Technicians, Registered (NDTR) can obtain 1 Continuing Professional Education credit for each hour they view the live or recorded event with a maximum of 8.0 hours available. We recommend that you follow your credentialing process and save a copy of the meeting materials for your files. Please use the link below to learn more about how to obtain your certificate of completion.